I've found Him.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Last blogged @ 10/16/2007 07:22:00 PM

It is the 2nd day of the school term...

Well.. Yesterday, 1st day was like quite blur listening to the structure of assignments... sounds scary.. but I know everything gonna be all right cuz spirit of God is with me!! Rejoice!!

For today, quite all right.. getting used to the environment and the system of nyp and my classmates.. As usual la, will get to see few of them being immature because they havent yet being exposed to real world contact and people relationship... And tend to have their own attitude... But i know God will do mighty work in this class... amen!

I enjoyed most is staying in the library doing self study... Not only spacious, there are tonnes of references easily located.. well... nothing much to say more cuz still exploring and experiencing it... haha..

I thanks God for remembering 2 of my dearest, Lydia and wan ying... Misses them alot... And i realized that to love someone have to start with missing that person... And when we loved because God first loved us... The true definition of Love is in God and not the world perception n definition.. Can you imagine in the bible it says: LOVE NEVER FAILS, Love is kind, Love is patient(1 Cor 13:4,8) The world perception for love is always that it will hurt somehow and will tend to fail at times.. because actual fact is that we, man are sinners and many temptations will bring hurts and failure... But only God is perfect love that He always loved us even to the extent that when we are born sinner's, He send people as guardian angel to helps us reconcile to Him... Different religions came up because of peoples' ideas and so called beliefs which made Man thinks that there couldnt be JUST ONE GOD!! All these are devils doing to mislead people that Satan doesnt want people to seek the Holy God, Father of Jesus Christ.. Hm.. as i type, it is actually the Holy Spirit speaks every words to my mind because I am surprised as I re-read what i type now..

Jesus, use me mightly to glorified your name, to save as much souls as you wanted me to. Poured in me your perfect love that I could manifest to many people knowing that you are such a great God and an perfect answer to every single soul seeking.. I wanted to glorified only you for your End-Time work!! I love you Jesus, and heavenly Father!!


Photobucket
Tina Ong
23, Female
Christian
Nursing
TAGBOARD
ARCHIVES
November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 May 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 January 2011 April 2011 January 2012
FRIENDS
WENDYGOH
JW653B
JILL
SERENE
MATTHEW
CLAUDIA
JAMIE
JANNIE
VANESSA
WEBBIES
CHOOTHOMAS
PROPHECYNEWS
Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.