I've found Him.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Last blogged @ 10/25/2007 11:12:00 PM

Just got back from Dew ministry... Had a wonderful experience with God jus now!!!
By the way, Dew stands for Divine Exhange & Wholeness. In this ministry, there are counselor who ministered to us individually for revealing all the hidden emotions: hurts, resentment, fear that keeps us from receiving fullness of blessings from God..

So today is my 2nd session.. Last thursday, after the session, i felt dizzy and kind of weakness after so much of trembling, shaking and vomitting... And today, I just know that I want more!!

As my counselor ask me what are the occults games and movies or encounter i had in the past, God quickly revealed many things in my mind one at a time which I didnt mention on the first session... Is very amazing... God actually brings back the memory of myself playing with "Tie Xian" which is using pen/pencil, blood or coin on a paper and ask upon spirit to move the object that is holding with hand. It flahes back an incident that the pencil actually move up and poke on one of my thigh and move back to the paper.. sounds scary eh.. It brings back also that I and 2 other friends were playing with spirit that we act like Goddess of Mercy or being possess like a God as what we usually saw during 7th month..

After which, as the counselor pray and release all the spirits out in me, I was shaking throughout my whole body uncontrollably, vomitting, shaking up n down of my right arm uncontrollably as I feel like i m holding that pen.. I breathe out very hard with my teeth clenching together tightly and groan with mixtures of evil laughter and anger... It was scary as I know what happen to me but I just couldnt control every action of it... I never knew that all these past can affect me so much that evil spirits has been controlling me from young... I came to reflect that all my bad tempers, stubborness and ungodly thoughts come from all these evil spirits... God had reveal and take away all the evil spirits as after which, I saw JESUS face smiling pleasingly at me!!! Nothing else but only Jesus face on my mind that I look up to him and smile joyfully for a while... It is ever so comforting and joyful to be able to see JESUS in an amazing way.. I saw His blond hair with just pleasing look oh His face... From that moment, I know I've been set free of all evil spirits!!! Hallelujah!!

Upon closing of the ministry, as the counselor was praying, I saw a cross with bright light shinning from back and it is very meaningful to me.. It speaks to me that I've been sanctified and will be a light for Christ!!

Now I understand what it really meant by walking in Freedom of Light!! As sudden, I thought of this song: Great and Awesome

Chorus:
You're great and awesome
So great and awesome
Great is your love
Awesome is Your name
You're great and awesome
So great and awesome
Triumphant King Your praise I sing
Eternally Your name will reign
For You are great and most worthy of my praise

A thousand tongues cannot express
The wonder of You
A thousand words cannot describe
The greatness of my King

Looking forward to my next session on thursday!! God I want you more!!


Photobucket
Tina Ong
23, Female
Christian
Nursing
TAGBOARD
ARCHIVES
November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 May 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 January 2011 April 2011 January 2012
FRIENDS
WENDYGOH
JW653B
JILL
SERENE
MATTHEW
CLAUDIA
JAMIE
JANNIE
VANESSA
WEBBIES
CHOOTHOMAS
PROPHECYNEWS
Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.