I've found Him.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Last blogged @ 3/09/2008 10:09:00 PM

1 more week in ward 5!!... :D

This weekend sermon was preached on " Fulfilled Life of Prayers"..

Went for saturday service at Adam together with Angeline and afterwhich we signed up for a bible course together "The Truth About God"... Yea.. I actually attended it before but i believe God will speak to me new things as I attend again... :D
Went back home after that, and God prompt in my heart to go for another service at Paya Lebar today @11.30am... Yes, it will be the same sermon... I obeyed and went for His service. And oh yes, today just completed a training course " Carecell Leader Training"!! A full committment of 6 sessions of class.... But is a fulfilled one of course... Amen~

I would like to share a few things in today sermon about prayers which regardless of religion will know what is meant by prayers...

But this "Lord's Prayer" is unique and given by Jesus when He was on earth 2000yrs ago:

Our Father in Heaven, ( it reaffirmed relationship btw Heavenly father and a child=>believes in Jesus)
hallowed be your name, ( invite the presence of God; God name is & be kept holy)
your kingdom come, ( welcome the purpose of God)
your will be done ( embrace the plan of God)
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread. ( provision from God)
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors. ( to receive forgiveness and our stench of sins again & again from God)
And lead us not into temptation, ( power of God)
but deliver us from the evil one. (protection of God)

I been praying for this for about 2 weeks and now God teaches me on what does it exactly meant of each sentences... It was awesome! I now can know clearly why I was prompted to pray this everyday... No wonder, my Pastor also said that when you don't know what to pray, Holy spirit will guide and lead you in prayers.. Haha... How true it is!! I must admit that not all Christians will say in this prayer including myself cuz of ignorance??

Ok!! This is the most important part of blogging!!!
I started to pray and worship Jesus at around 1930hrs and after which I went to read the book of "Heaven Is So Real".. Spent amazingly of 2 hrs with God... Was mediating the words that Jesus spoke thru the author.. It talks about the WORLD END TIME...

A brief introduction of this author, Choo Thomas. Is a simple, down-to-earth Korean American. She is married and has two children and 4 grandchildren. She received Christ in 1992. In 1996, Lord Jesus escorted her into Heaven and told her to record what she has seen and heard, bringing forth the book, "Heaven is so Real." This book was published in Oct, 2003.

On April 1, 1998, Jesus told Choo Thomas that "I must wake the sleeping people." He continued, "Many of them are living in the dark. I will make the hearts of these people tremble because many of them are not seeing or hearing how soon I am coming for them. The only ones that will hear the trumpet are those who are ready and waiting for Me. The rest will have to go through the tribulation."

These words really harsh... I felt it this way too.. But it also shows that how much Jesus concern right now about the generation and still so many people out there choose to seek other religion that claims to be the true and only God.. It is a warning! As surely we are aware that the world is coming to an end, and yes it will be coming to past! After much Choo Thomas see a vision of her granddaughter in Heaven, God impressed very hard in my heart that it may happen around 10yrs time or less.. This book already published for 5 yrs and now is already 2008!!! I just sensed that it is very very near le... !!!

I must perserver prayers for all Christians that Our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back very soon, please help to save as many souls as possible for the Kingdom of Heaven.. Surely, I myself also do not hope to see my friends and love ones to be in the Lake of Fire during the End Time...
Anyway as you readers may curious about Real Heaven, Choo Thomas saw that it is just like what we see in earth but is just that there will be no sun, no moon, no night, no temples/churches... Cuz the bright light is from God itself that shines throughout the Heavenly and each of His children will be the temple of God... Amazing isnt it?? ... Surely, everyone wants to go Heaven after death to be with God... You can have this privilege to enter Heaven by not doing good works, pure and clean food or by in religion works. It is through ONLY receive Jesus, believe in Jesus and Live by His words in the Bible. That's all...

In conclusion, why izit only Jesus Christ??? Because God the Father is the one creates Heaven, earth, sky, water, hell and US. Jesus is the son of God so He is in Father, and Father is in Son.

I prayed that after reading these, it will stirs in your heart in seeing the truth... I am blessed to be blessings to you!! :)


Photobucket
Tina Ong
23, Female
Christian
Nursing
TAGBOARD
ARCHIVES
November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 May 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 January 2011 April 2011 January 2012
FRIENDS
WENDYGOH
JW653B
JILL
SERENE
MATTHEW
CLAUDIA
JAMIE
JANNIE
VANESSA
WEBBIES
CHOOTHOMAS
PROPHECYNEWS
Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.